Presenters of accepted abstracts must register for the ESPR Marseille 2022 Meeting.
All abstract must be submitted on the congress website, via the following link:
SUBMISSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
Artificial Intelligence – Innovation – Cardiac – Chest – Child Abuse – Contrast Material – Dose – Fetal – Gastointestinal – Genitourinary – Interventional Radiology – Musculoskeletal – Neurology – Oncology.
Submission between December 15 and February 15.
The 4 best eposters will be presented in the plenary room by the author June, 8 between 17:00 and 17:30 in 5 minutes.
- Price Jacques Lefebvre: 800 euros
- The poster awards: 2 prizes of 300 €
- The young researcher award: 500 €
- The innovation award: 500 €
- The President’s award: 500 €
Categories of abstract include:
- Oral presentation: mention in the introduction if you wish to present a 5 or 7 mn communication. The length of the presentation will be decided by the jury.
- Electronic Scientific Poster: a single power point slide summarizing details of original research or unique case reports.
- Electronic Educational Poster: a multislide powerpoint presentation consisting of a visually oriented educational presentation
Each abstract must have:
- A maximal length of 2500 characters not including title and authors
- A presentation as such: Purpose, Material and Methods, Results and Conclusions. Times New Roman 12, 1.5 spacing.
- No tables, no figures for the oral presentations