Abstracts submission is closed for 2022
Presenters of accepted abstracts must register for the ESPR Marseille 2022 Meeting.
All abstract must be submitted on the congress website, via the following link:
SUBMISSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
Artificial Intelligence – Innovation – Cardiac – Chest – Child Abuse – Contrast Material – Dose – Fetal – Gastrointestinal – Genitourinary – Interventional Radiology – Musculoskeletal – Neurology – Oncology.
Submission before March 6, 2022.
The 4 best eposters will be presented in the plenary room by the author June, 8 between 17:00 and 17:30 in 5 minutes.
- Price Jacques Lefebvre: 800 euros
- The poster awards: 2 prizes of 300 €
- The young researcher award: 500 €
- The innovation award: 500 €
- The President’s award: 500 €
Categories of abstract include:
- Oral presentation: mention in the introduction if you wish to present a 5 or 7 mn communication. The length of the presentation will be decided by the jury.
- Electronic Scientific Poster: a single power point slide summarizing details of original research or unique case reports.
- Electronic Educational Poster: a multislide powerpoint presentation consisting of a visually oriented educational presentation
Each abstract must have:
- A maximal length of 2500 characters not including title and authors
- A presentation as such: Purpose, Material and Methods, Results and Conclusions. Times New Roman 12, 1.5 spacing.
- No tables, no figures for the oral presentations